Just a quick post for you today to share my favorite reliable nutrition resources:
- Fact Sheets from SCAN cover sports nutrition, wellness and cardiovascular health, and disordered eating an eating disorders.
- Daily Tips from Fooducate provide information about deciphering ingredient lists, nutrition labels, and health claims.
- 10 Tips Nutrition Education Series from the U.S. Department of Agriculture provide easy to follow tips to help you get started toward a healthy diet.
- Recipes from the Produce for Better Health Foundation are great when you’re trying to expand or improve your recipe repertoire.
- Food Safety at a Glance Charts from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services provide fast answers on how to safely store and prepare food.
- Tips of the Day from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics are short and simple tips to help you eat right.