Before you get down to your weekend, check out this nifty infovideo from BuzzFeed. After that I’ve got a list of a few articles I’ve read this week that I think are worth checking out.
Detox the Natural Way from GalTime
In case your diet is in need of some spring cleaning.
Does intermittent fasting lead to sustained weight loss? from Shape Magazine
A great review of the Fast Diet by @kerigans.
How to maintain your health while travelling from USA Today
Good tips to keep you healthy and happy on the road.
Best eats at 20 busiest U.S. airports from CNN
A foodie’s airport bucket list.
Healthy eating truths
On the Table: Don’t fall for myth about muscle from NewsObserver.com
Finally the truth about what to eat to build muscle.
Whole truth about which whole-grain foods are best from Chicago Tribune
A package that says “whole grain” might not be as healthy as you think.
For those of you that aren’t on twitter, I figured it might be worth sharing a few cool things that other people are sharing on twitter:
- Something new 4 a Spring BBQ – papas tapas recipes tinyurl.com/c75b8nl via @CindySilverRD
- Seriously. SO GOOD. Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms topped with a crunchy garlic-almond topping by @runtothekitchen | http://ow.ly/jI0MJ via @mushroomscanada
- Celebrating the first bounty of spring! Gnocchi with Spring Greens & Crimini Mushrooms http://goo.gl/U8peD via @tspbasil
- Forget takeout and make your own. Spicy Asian noodles and #mushrooms with snow peas | http://ow.ly/jHHLk via @highlinemushrms
- Shabbat Menu – Green Beans with Wild Mushrooms http://nblo.gs/JVJ2A via @NutritionBlogs
- #Iowa’s top #pork producing counties also healthiest http://t.co/sIOdFnXe2Y #ag#farm via @NPPC