It’s been a really busy week so I haven’t done much reading.
Other than reading this sign when we were parking to go watch a roller derby last weekend.
I didn’t see many signs like this growing up in Canada.
So no weekend reading this week….. let’s go straight into talking about the answers and winners of the Strawberry Eat Me Quiz!
Strawberry Eat Me Quiz answers and winners
1. 1/2 cup of strawberries provides 70% of the daily value of what nutrient??
- Vitamin C (97% answered correctly)
2. What food group do strawberries belong to?
- Fruit (100% answered correctly)
- All of the above
3. What is one of the health benefits of strawberries according to Project Eat Me?
- Increased blood levels of heart healthy nutrients (97% answered correctly)
- Lower chance of developing liver disease
- Improved Acne
4. When preparing strawberries, what is the best order of steps to prevent spoilage and prevent the strawberries from absorbing too much water and losing flavor?
- Refrigerate, wash, remove stems, use (66% answered correctly)
- Refrigerate, remove stems, wash, use
- Wash, remove stems, refrigerate, use
5. What Florida county is is recognized as the Winter Strawberry Capital of the World?
- Hillsborough (82% answered correctly)
6. The Naturipe team posts some amazing recipes on social media. Which of these recipes is included on their website?
- Strawberry Scented Sweet Potatoes (45% answered correctly)
- Strawberry and Mint Chutney
- Strawberries and Cream Oatmeal
Congratulations to Neomy, winner of a cookbook, hat, Jammer doll, and a gift bag full of swag from Strawberry Sue.
Heather should be very happy with her laptop backpack stuffed with Naturipe coupons, dipping chocolate, recipes, pens and stickers from Naturipe Farms.
Jacqueline, Allison, and S Raji are each winners of a cookbook and gift bag also from Strawberry Sue.
Have a great weekend y’all!